Young Migrant Integration Leaders
EXEMPLAR was an Erasmus+ funded project, running from September 2018 to August 2021.
On this website you can find more information about the events arranged by the project, the resources developed, and an online learning portal.
Quick facts about EXEMPLAR
To support acquisition of key civic and social competences and speed up the integration of immigrants in their communities through Young Integration Leaders- curriculum.
Migrants, front-line adult and community education staff and especially those working in migrant support organisations
The project has..
- Developed learning materials to train young immigrants to act as integration leaders and role models in migrant comunities
- Created a in-service training for for front-line adult and community education staff
- Produced learning resources to support the training
- Created an online learning environment to host the developed resources
- Workshop for for front-line adult and community education staff
- A Three day train the Trainer - session for 2 trainers per organisation in Cyprus
Young Integration Leaders - training curriculum, including digital materials for classroom and online training and in-service training for adult- and community educators.